PNWBA Events Roll-Call
 Grand Coulee Harvest Festival
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

GCDAChamber

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2017 :  2:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit GCDAChamber's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Grand Coulee Harvest Festival
September 16-17, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
Banks Lake Park
Grand Coulee, WA

****Teams registered for Harvest Festival as of 2:00pm on Thursday, August 31st. We'll try to update every couple of days*****

1. Bad Bones BBQ -- Brian Gurney
2. Buzz Saw BBQ -- Russ Martin
3. G-Pa D's BBQ Team -- David Adams
4. Henry's BBQ -- Elva Henry
5. Hoagie Smokes BBQ -- Rush Hoag
6. Lake House BBQ -- Diane Mee
7. Pitbull BBQ -- Anthony Minderman
8. Proud American BBQ -- Michael Mischenko
9. Quelinary Arts -- Todd Rice
10. Rusty's BBQ -- Rusty Johnson
11. Smokin' Bocks -- Dave Bock
12. Wenatchee Smoke Crew -- Doug Canada
13. Wine Country Q -- Rhana McGee

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the lovely shores of Banks Lake in Grand Coulee.

GCDA_Chamber

Edited by - GCDAChamber on 09/11/2017 2:28:33 PM

Rustys BBQ

Canada
314 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2017 :  10:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this needs a way to register online or at least pay online.

I am signing up today but not sure I like writing my credit card info on a piece of paper and handing it off.

Bull BBQ's Angus and Bison
2 x FEC-750
2 x Outsiders Drums
2 x Humphrey's - Battle Box
Onyx Oven w/ blue DigiQ
Primo Round Kamado
Primo Oval XL
GMG - Davy Crockett
2 x GMG - Daniel Boone
2 x WSM 18"
2 x One touch silver kettle 22.5"
yellow therma pen(dead and buried)
RED thermapen
Grey thermapen
Go to Top of Page

knutliott

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2017 :  11:00:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rusty, can you pay by check?

If not, try calling the event contact and maybe they can take your credit card number over the phone.

quote:
EVENT CONTACT
PEGGY NEVSIMAL, peggy@grandcouleedam.org
509.633.3074 (w) 509-850-2610 (c)

Glenn Elliott
PNWBA 2017-2018 Board of Directors
PNWBA Master Judge
PNWBA member# 101443
PNWBA CBJ# 200929
KCBS CBJ# 77709
Go to Top of Page

Bill

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2017 :  12:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Rusty, If all else fails I will go down and pay it and you can pay me back at the venue. 73 bill

Bill Moore
201245 CBJ
Master Judge
Joyce Moore
Wrangler Extraordingary
101978 PNWBA

Edited by - Bill on 08/24/2017 12:27:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

GCDAChamber

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2017 :  1:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit GCDAChamber's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rustys BBQ

this needs a way to register online or at least pay online.

I am signing up today but not sure I like writing my credit card info on a piece of paper and handing it off.

Hi Rusty,

I'm happy to take your credit card information over the phone. I work Tuesday-Saturday 8am until 4pm at the office (509.633.3074) or can be reached almost anytime on my cell phone (509.850.2610). Give me a call and I'll get you registered.

Cheers,
Peggy

GCDA_Chamber

Edited by - GCDAChamber on 08/25/2017 1:28:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

ptldrabbit

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  11:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Side Category Rules for Harvest Festival

1. Side categories are FREE to enter.

2. Side categories will be judged by VIP judges from the Grand Coulee Dam Area community (restaurant owners, elected officials, business owners).

3. 20x20 inch (or smaller) turn-in platters should be used.

4. No restrictions on garnish, but please avoid “tippy” entries, no live critters, and no drinkable alcohol entries.

5. Make certain that six identifiable servings are visible to the judges. You may display an uncut item, but you must supply a sufficient quantity for sampling for six judges.

6. ANYTHING BETWEEN TWO BUNS a. One of the ingredients between the two buns must be meat (your choice of what type of meat that will be). b. The heat source for cooking the meat must be from charcoal, wood, and/or wood pellets. Gas or electric is allowed for the heating of water or other ingredients. c. Turn-in will be on Saturday, September 16th at 3:00pm at the judges’ tent next to the PNWBA table in Banks Lake Park (where BBQ turn-in will be on Sunday). d. Awards will be handed out next to the beer tent in North Dam Park on September 16th at 5:00pm.

7. ANYTHING MAC ‘N CHEESE a. Contestant will provide all their own ingredients and two of the ingredients MUST be macaroni and cheese. b. Turn-in will be on Saturday, September 16th at 4:00pm at the judges’ tent next to the PNWBA table in Banks Lake Park (where BBQ turn-in will be on Sunday). c. Any fuel source can be used for this entry. d. The recipe you used must be provided at time of turn-in (but will not be distributed to anyone but the judges). e. Awards will be handed out next to the beer tent in North Dam Park on September 16th at 5:00pm.

8. Prize money will be award to the top three contestants in each category, with a total prize package of $500 (1st = $150, 2nd = $75, 3rd = $25).

Jane Biehl
PNWBA President
PNWBA Head Judge
PNWBA CBJ# 200214
KCBS CBJ# 53194
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2017 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000