USA
392 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2017 :  10:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Washington State Spring Fair BBQ Playoffs
Puyallup, Washington
April 22-23, 2017

Team Limit of 40

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED

****REMEMBER!!! YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY REGISTERED UNTIL YOU SEND A REGISTRATION FORM TO treasurer@pnwba.com (or snail mail)*****

1. Abecedarian of Q - Scott Harper
2. Alderfire BBQ - Curtis Watson
3. Bad Bones BBQ - Brian Gurney
4. Blues Q's BBQ & Catering Co - Patrick Sullivan
5. Cider House BBQ - Dale Groetsema
6. Daddy and Me BBQ - Chris Schnautz
7. Elevate Sporting* -
8. Fahrenheit 250 - Chris Kelly
9. G2 Pit Crew - Verl Green
10. Grate Smoke BBQ - Jason Cresswell
11. Hoagie Smokes - Rush Hoag
12. Hog Shack Cookhouse - John Lim Hing
13. JC's BBQ - Brian Fokes
14. Maddog's BBQ - Pat Maddock
15. Pitbull BBQ - Anthony Minderman
16. Portley Pig BBQ - Gary Bright*
17. Powder Hogs - Joshua Mason
18. Rob's Smoking and Grillin' BBQ - Robert Kimmons
19. Roxx Boxx - John Spevak
20. Slow Porkin' BBQ - Eric Mendel
21. Slowpokes Grill & Smoke - Brandon Perry
22. Smoke 324 - Thomas Dreyer
23. Smoke Tuff BBQ - Nick Saven
24. Smokey's Bar-B-Que - James Jones
25. Smokin Bocks - Dave Bock
26. The Man BBQ - Mr Terry
27. The Rib Mafia - Bill Stock
28. The Washingon State Pork Daddy's - Doug Canada
29. Uff-Da-Q - Daron Tandberg
30. Wine Country Q - Rhana McGee

*= You will be put next to the porta potties and the refer truck in a 10x10 space if you don't send us your registration form.

Edited by - DMee on 04/18/2017 11:16:23 AM

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1197 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  08:39:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To help teams plan, here is an indication of what cook teams will be vending. This info WILL change but we'll keep it posted as they update us.
The Fair wants to know WHAT you will be serving and HOW MUCH you will be charging.
In fact, I need to get a list of that to them by the end of March. So, please let me know at patmaddock@cbbain.com

That doesn't mean you can't make a later change but it's a good indicator of what the menu will be.

Thanks!

Big Swede - Espresso Rubbed Tri Tip Sliders $3
Booties - Pulled Pork $2 Chicken $2 Banana Pudding $3
Fahrenheit 250 - Pork Belly, Wings, A Beef item
Grate Smoke -
Hoagie Smokes -
Hog Shack -
Portley Pig - Sat Whole Hog, Sun Brisket, Dessert
Rob's Smoking/Grillin' -
The Rib Mafia - Bacon wrapped Salmon
Pork Daddy's -
Uff-Da-Q -
Wine Country Q -
MADDOG'S - Pork stuffed Baked Potato $4
Smoke 324 -
You got Smoked -
Abecedarian - Turkey Legs, Pork Tacos
Bad Bones -
Daddy -
Smoke Tuff -
Pitbull - Smoked Bacon Mac & Cheese, Smoked Bacon wrapped Sausage Ball
Roxx - Spicy Asian Wings $2, 2oz Pulled Pork $2
G2 - Dale's Pastrami Sliders $3
S'Mackdown - Bacon Wrapped Drumsticks $5
Slow Porkin -

Keep 'em coming, y'all. This is shaping up to be a GREAT event!
Of course, please feel free to sample out your comp leftovers on Sunday plus any other BBQ treat!

When you decide, PLEASE let me know what and what price!!!!

THANK YOU!

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

"We must embrace our inner poultry." (It's a Zen BBQ thang)

Edited by - MADDOG on 03/27/2017 10:21:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dale-Cider House

USA
812 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  09:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dale-Cider House's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pat, as of now, I will be hooking up with G2 Pit Crew, to serve Pastrami sliders, pricing will be $3

Dale Groetsema
Legends of NW BBQ
Leukemia Sucks, Too BBQ
Cider House BBQ
Go to Top of Page

ckelly

USA
628 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  1:45:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit ckelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thomas Dryer = Smoke324
Curtis Watson = You Got Smoked

Go to Top of Page

JD McGee

USA
1985 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  3:02:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit JD McGee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We will not be vending on Saturday. We will be sampling out our leftover comp meats on Sunday... $1/sample... $2/rib.

Wine Country "Q" Competition BBQ Team
PNWBA Team of the Year...2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2016
Sponsored by Kosmo's Q, MAK Grills, BBQr's Delight, Draper Valley Farms, and Ravenswood Winery!
MAK 1 Star General...
MAK 2 Star General...
MAK 3 Star General...the one to rule them all!

Edited by - JD McGee on 03/14/2017 3:28:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

bonanzabbq

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  11:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit bonanzabbq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great response so far teams. This is shaping up to be a big event with potential to be HUGE. The Fair staff are communicating and responding to our needs very well. I think you will find this facility to be one of your favorites. Dan and I are involved in multiply events Fair weekend, so this will take the PNWBA as a whole to Get R Done. And to add to all the craziness - Dan slipped going out of the supply trailer today and broke a rib or two !!! Big Guy down again !!!

Bonanza BBQ & Catering
Dan Gorton - Pit master
Christina Gorton - Cook & PNWBA Board Member
bonanzabbq@aol.com

Custom wood fired pit smoker, Diamond Plate Fat 50, Southern Pride, and REC TEC Grills.
Go to Top of Page

Pitbullbbq

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2017 :  02:40:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pat can u add Smoked bacon wrapped sausage balls for PITBULL BBQ

quote:
Originally posted by MADDOG

To help teams plan, here is an indication of what cook teams will be vending. This info WILL change but we'll keep it posted as they update us.
The Fair wants to know WHAT you will be serving and HOW MUCH you will be charging.
In fact, I need to get a list of that to them by the end of March. So, please let me know at patmaddock@cbbain.com

That doesn't mean you can't make a later change but it's a good indicator of what the menu will be.

Thanks!

Big Swede - Tri Tip Sliders
Booties - Pulled Pork $2 Chicken $2 Banana Pudding $3
Fahrenheit 250 - Pork Belly, Wings, A Beef item
Grate Smoke -
Hoagie Smokes -
Hog Shack -
Portley Pig - Sat Whole Hog, Sun Brisket, Dessert
Rob's Smoking/Grillin' -
The Rib Mafia - Bacon wrapped Salmon
Pork Daddy's -
Uff-Da-Q -
Wine Country Q -
MADDOG'S - Pork stuffed Baked Potato $4
Dreyer -
Watson -
Abecedarian - Turkey Legs, Pork Tacos
Bad Bones -
Daddy -
Smoke Tuff -
Pitbull - Smoked Bacon Mac & Cheese
Roxx - Spicy Asian Wings $2, 2oz Pulled Pork $2
G2 - Dale's Pastrami Sliders $3

Keep 'em coming, y'all. This is shaping up to be a GREAT event!
Of course, please feel free to sample out your comp leftovers on Sunday plus any other BBQ treat!

When you decide, PLEASE let me know what and what price!!!!

THANK YOU!

Go to Top of Page

chris_schnautz

USA
283 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2017 :  12:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tony and Gina!? Geez, I'm sure you'll never guess what was on our list of ideas we sent Pat...and it's NOT Chocolate Stout Mousse!

Daddy and Me BBQ
Go to Top of Page

Slow Porkin

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2017 :  12:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Slow Porkin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think you meant $2/sample - $3/rib.. This is award winning Wine Country Q! Fair is asking $2 and up.

quote:
Originally posted by JD McGee

We will not be vending on Saturday. We will be sampling out our leftover comp meats on Sunday... $1/sample... $2/rib.

Eric
Slow Porkin' BBQ
http://www.thebbqproject.com
http://www.facebook.com/SlowPorkinBbq
http://www.twitter.com/SlowPorkinBbq
NW BBQ Power Rankings - http://www.thebbqproject.com
Go to Top of Page

JD McGee

USA
1985 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2017 :  3:43:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit JD McGee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Slow Porkin

I think you meant $2/sample - $3/rib.. This is award winning Wine Country Q! Fair is asking $2 and up.
[quote]
Ok...whatever the going rate is.

Sponsored by Kosmo's Q, MAK Grills, BBQr's Delight, Draper Valley Farms, and Ravenswood Winery!
MAK 1 Star General...
MAK 2 Star General...
Go to Top of Page

chris_schnautz

USA
283 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2017 :  7:22:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

You ought to sample out some of that hot n fast pork...from that cool recipe in the new Pitmaster book!!

Daddy and Me BBQ
Go to Top of Page

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1197 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2017 :  10:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A team just asked a question about vending and the People's Choice votes which lead to the BBQ Pitmaster's Challenge live judged finale, early Saturday evening. What you vend, will earn people's choice votes throughout the day and that's what will be judged at 6pm.

If you are one of the top three vote earners, your vending item is then entered into the final, live judging for the BBQ Pitmaster's Challenge event. You will be asked to box 4 servings of what you have been vending and turn it in for that live judging.

So, if you are one of the top 3 People's Choice vote getters by 5pm, we will give you a turn-in box and instruct you to deliver 4 servings of your vending item to the judging turn-in table by 6pm....not 5 mins after. That and the same from two other teams will be presented to the live judging panel on stage just a few minutes later. Those 3 teams vie for a piece of the $600 prize pot set aside for that competition and the "stage show" will be conducted live and MC'd for your entertainment and that of Fair attendees. It's designed to be a fun moment but we'll be serious about the judging.

So, yes - it's what you have been vending all day that earned you those votes. That's what you will turn in for the final judging. Good question. There's your clarification.

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

Edited by - MADDOG on 03/17/2017 10:03:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1197 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2017 :  10:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IMPORTANT NOTE: I was just informed that the HEALTH DEPARTMENT is also requiring a list of what all teams will be vending! That should give you an indication about their level of interest and, of course, we can expect to be visited. I will be providing you with the applicable Health Department requirements but start thinking about WHERE foods are allowed to be prepared, at what temperatures you may/may not hold them, at what temperatures you may/may not serve them, etc. Hot and Cold holding are of vital importance to the Health Dept and must be to us. We violate those and we can expect to be instructed to cease serving and dump the food into the garbage then and there. And NO, holding a heated product outside in a "sterno" style chaffing dish is NOT an acceptable method.

NOW is a good time to go on-line to TPCHD.ORG/FOOD/ and start reading!!! That's also where you can obtain your FOOD WORKER CARD. Each team needs one member who has one...with them.(I just print mine out and post it in my site.) Don't worry about buying a permit. The Fair has generously obtained a permit covering all of us!!!
More to come (here) about health requirments...stay tuned!

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

Edited by - MADDOG on 03/17/2017 10:21:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1197 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2017 :  10:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As teams ask questions I think others might wonder about also, I'll post the answers here.

Can we sleep in our site Friday night and will bathrooms be available 24/7? YES and YES

Where can our vending items be prepared? See the Dept of Health website (above) but PREPARED ON SITE is the best answer!

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

Go to Top of Page

Slow Porkin

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2017 :  4:59:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Slow Porkin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like a little more detail on the sampling sat.

I assume..
People will buy tickets at a designated spot. Teams will accept 1 ticket = $1 and will NOT need to make change.
Each person buying tickets for sampling will be given 1 people's choice ticket??
Teams will need to supply the cup or other serving method to give out samples? or are they provided?
The fair takes $.65 of each dollar (ticket collected).
No price or item limit other than something BBQ and the fair costs more $2 and up.
Who is judging people's choice and using PNWBA format but in a live version??

Missing anything? Thanks.

Eric
Slow Porkin' BBQ
Go to Top of Page

JD McGee

USA
1985 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2017 :  5:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit JD McGee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chris_schnautz

quote:

You ought to sample out some of that hot n fast pork...from that cool recipe in the new Pitmaster book!!

Lol...we're Low-N-Slow now...Chris wanted the Hot-N-Fast method for the book.

MAK 1 Star General...
MAK 2 Star General...
Go to Top of Page

ckelly

USA
628 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2017 :  5:48:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit ckelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DMee

*= You will be put next to the porta potties and the refer truck in a 10x10 space if you don't send us your registration form.

Priceless!!
Go to Top of Page

Bill

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2017 :  10:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Folks, I am working towards Master certification in the wonderful world of judging. I have two tasks remaining.
1. Shadow a cooking team.
2. Attain certified table captain status. (Akin to assembling a complete set of chicken dentures)
3. I would like to accomplish all of the above before I am tamped into my urn.
If you could allow me "into the tent" for the Puyallup show I would be grateful. I come equipped with a current food handlers card and a mild interest in work (keep in mind, I am old).

Thanks, bill moore Grand Coulee 509 631 0409

Bill Moore
201245 CBJ
Master Judge
Joyce Moore
Wrangler Extraordingary
101978 PNWBA
Go to Top of Page

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1197 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2017 :  12:31:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ERIC - In reply to your Q's (above)...
Yes, there will be one cashier armed with a register to sell tickets to fairgoers, near the front end of our area. Those and only those will buy what we vend. No. Make no change. We'll be accounting, at the end of Sunday, in whole dollars. We honestly have yet to determine how many People's Choice Voting Stubs they will get when they purchase how many vending tickets....if you follow. We don't yet know but we will by 4/22. Rest assured.

Yes, teams will supply their own vending supplies as in cups, forks, napkins, whatever is needed.

No, the fair does not take $.65 out of each dollar. Approx $.65 will come out of each $2. It's approx. 35 cents out of each buck but remember that's state tax, etc.

We're not telling you what to charge for your vending but the Fair is highly encouraging that it start at a minimum of $2 per sample and upward.

Yes, the guidelines for what to vend and, in turn, compete with for People's Choice is simply "ANYTHING BBQ".

Final, live judging of the top three People's Choice vote getters, will be two CBJs and two VIPs. It will not be strictly by PNWBA judging protocol as again, it's "Anything BBQ"...our three finalists could easily be very different critters. I've asked the HJ to come up with appropriate judging criteria for the event and we'll ask him to brief that here, ahead of time, once he's worked that out.

I think that about covers it Eric. Should you have any more questions, please call BR-549...

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

Go to Top of Page

ckelly

USA
628 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2017 :  08:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit ckelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yes, there will be one cashier armed with a register to sell tickets to fairgoers, near the front end of our area. Those and only those will buy what we vend. No. Make no change. We'll be accounting, at the end of Sunday, in whole dollars. We honestly have yet to determine how many People's Choice Voting Stubs they will get when they purchase how many vending tickets....if you follow. We don't yet know but we will by 4/22. Rest assured.

Based on the expected attendance, do you believe 1 cashier will be sufficient?

Go to Top of Page

Slow Porkin

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2017 :  08:40:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Slow Porkin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Pat.

Latest we can load in Friday?

quote:

Yes, teams will supply their own vending supplies as in cups, forks, napkins, whatever is needed.

No, the fair does not take $.65 out of each dollar. Approx $.65 will come out of each $2. It's approx. 35 cents out of each buck but remember that's state tax, etc.

We're not telling you what to charge for your vending but the Fair is highly encouraging that it start at a minimum of $2 per sample and upward.

Yes, the guidelines for what to vend and, in turn, compete with for People's Choice is simply "ANYTHING BBQ".

Final, live judging of the top three People's Choice vote getters, will be two CBJs and two VIPs. It will not be strictly by PNWBA judging protocol as again, it's "Anything BBQ"...our three finalists could easily be very different critters. I've asked the HJ to come up with appropriate judging criteria for the event and we'll ask him to brief that here, ahead of time, once he's worked that out.

I think that about covers it Eric. Should you have any more questions, please call BR-549...

Eric
Slow Porkin' BBQ

Edited by - Slow Porkin on 03/21/2017 08:42:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

SMOKE324

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2017 :  09:18:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do we need to let anyone know if power will be needed? If available how far will we need to reach?

SMOKE324 BBQ Cooking Team
Go to Top of Page

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1197 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2017 :  12:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Time to answer some more questions:

Power for all. Bring your heavy duty cords. Most of us know a 50-100 ft run is not uncommon. Fair plans to deploy spider boxes.

Saturday Load-in deadline is 8:30am with mandatory vehicles OUT time of 9:30am.

One cashier is what we'll have.

We'll be posting all sorts of good stuff from the Health Dept shortly. Watch for that. Ya blow that, you get shut down and you may be instructed to dump food. The fact is, that the HD guidelines are really very simple and straightforward and many of us have been complying with them for years. We all can. They are the basics we live by every time we sample/vend/cater whatever and we ought to be following them when we are preparing food for our judges to taste. Wouldn't you want cook teams to if YOU were judging?

Why am I doing all this? Because I need my head examined?

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

Go to Top of Page

chris_schnautz

USA
283 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2017 :  4:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We broke with tradition and actually sent in our registration (via email), but still seem to be on the naughty/potty list. Let me know if I need to try again...

Daddy and Me BBQ
Go to Top of Page

DMee

USA
392 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2017 :  6:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry - I was off the grid today.
Go to Top of Page

chris_schnautz

USA
283 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2017 :  06:43:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No worries. Thanks Diane! Wanted to make sure I didn't need to send it again...

Daddy and Me BBQ
Go to Top of Page

ckelly

USA
628 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  12:54:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit ckelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

IMPORTANT NOTE: I was just informed that the HEALTH DEPARTMENT is also requiring a list of what all teams will be vending! That should give you an indication about their level of interest and, of course, we can expect to be visited. I will be providing you with the applicable Health Department requirements but start thinking about WHERE foods are allowed to be prepared, at what temperatures you may/may not hold them, at what temperatures you may/may not serve them, etc. Hot and Cold holding are of vital importance to the Health Dept and must be to us. We violate those and we can expect to be instructed to cease serving and dump the food into the garbage then and there. And NO, holding a heated product outside in a "sterno" style chaffing dish is NOT an acceptable method.

NOW is a good time to go on-line to TPCHD.ORG/FOOD/ and start reading!!! That's also where you can obtain your FOOD WORKER CARD. Each team needs one member who has one...with them.(I just print mine out and post it in my site.) Don't worry about buying a permit. The Fair has generously obtained a permit covering all of us!!!
More to come (here) about health requirments...stay tuned!

Direct link to the forms that needs to be filled out.

http://www.tpchd.org/file_viewer.php?id=396
pages 1-3

http://www.tpchd.org/files/library/d04ff212f511a2a1.pdf
signature required on page 2.
Go to Top of Page

Dale-Cider House

USA
812 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  08:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dale-Cider House's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So I am confused a bit. Fair is getting permit to cover all of us but Chris linked to forms we need to fill out. Do we fill them out and send them to HD or bring the forms with us?

Dale Groetsema
Legends of NW BBQ
Leukemia Sucks, Too BBQ
Cider House BBQ
Go to Top of Page

JD McGee

USA
1985 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  8:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit JD McGee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dale-Cider House

So I am confused a bit. Fair is getting permit to cover all of us but Chris linked to forms we need to fill out. Do we fill them out and send them to HD or bring the forms with us?

Dunno...but we aren't filling out any forms. We'll just bring our leftovers home...#rediculous!

MAK 1 Star General...
MAK 2 Star General...
Go to Top of Page

ckelly

USA
628 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2017 :  07:56:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit ckelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Dale-Cider House

Dunno...but we aren't filling out any forms. We'll just bring our leftovers home...#rediculous!

3 minutes if your time not worth $1.50 per oz?
Go to Top of Page

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1197 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2017 :  08:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are dealing with FOUR different agencies that have controlling influences over the operation of the Fair. Every single vendor who serves food at the Fair plays by those rules. MUCH MUCH MUCH negotiations have been conducted to this point.
Every registered team will receive an email from me as soon as I get one final answer from the Fair, hopefully today and then you will see the absolute final requirements and deadlines, etc. The list is a LOT shorter than it started out...a LOT!
As for the Temporary Food Establishment Application posted above. Take a look at it, prepare to complete it but then wait for my email which will have it attached. I will need you to complete it, return it and I need it by this SUNDAY as I will hand deliver all of them to an appointment at the Health Department on Monday.

The agencies I spoke of are working with us! They are waiving requirements and being as flexible as they can be for our purposes. I am VERY grateful to them. Still, some requirements cannot be changed and if we want a $15,000 pot at a Puyallup event that really looks like it will grow even bigger next year, then we simply comply with the host rules. Black and White. I have not seen a host promote a competition like the Fair is promoting this, not in a long time. Here in the Seattle-Tacoma area we have been seeing network TV ads during their highly rated programming such as the Today Show. Some of them are specifically promoting the BBQ Comp. They are marketing elsewhere, as well and there will be a lot of signage throughout the fairgrounds directing guests to our site. Plan on being swamped!!! (I just upped my buy for vending....again!)

So, we have a really unique event on our hands. I'm excited for all who plan to participate and support the Fair's goal of giving their guests a real BBQ experience (Who wants to LOOK at BBQ?!?). If we pull this off well, they want it to be THEE premier competition in the Northwest and that makes all of YOU, the real winners!

[Many of our folks will remember a very enjoyable competition in a great setting in Chehalis, WA. It died largely because visitors SAW BBQ and SMELLED BBQ but couldn't TASTE BBQ and the hosts paid attention to that. We lost a very, very popular event largely because of that and we learned our lesson. Support the goals of the host and expect the event to last and grow. Don't support your host and expect the event to die...pretty simple.]
My email address is patmaddock@cbbain.com
Watch for my email (Reply with ANY questions you might have) and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get those forms to me by SUNDAY!!!

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

Edited by - MADDOG on 04/06/2017 09:14:28 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2017 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000