BBQ judging classes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

stussycat77

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2017 :  1:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been asked by about 1/2 dozen people I know if there are any judging classes coming up. They have been interested for the past year to get into bbq judging but they live in Portland and haven't seen much of any classes posted, let alone in the Portland area. Please, please, please can we get a class going in Portland soon?? I think it would be a packed house!

Judge#201042

TcircleT

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2017 :  10:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^^I concur and I'm willing to add at least one additional please to the above.
Go to Top of Page

Slow Porkin

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2017 :  09:16:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Slow Porkin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great to hear! The Board will discuss and try to setup some class schedules in the next board meeting or two! We typically try to setup classes in locations where we have been asked and have large interest being shown. Thanks for letting us know!

Eric
Slow Porkin' BBQ
http://www.thebbqproject.com
http://www.facebook.com/SlowPorkinBbq
http://www.twitter.com/SlowPorkinBbq
NW BBQ Power Rankings - http://www.thebbqproject.com
Go to Top of Page

ptldrabbit

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2017 :  10:08:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are in the process of setting up our class schedule for 2017. Just one of the locations we are working on is in Portland and we are looking at dates in March that work for all the instructors.

We will be posting our schedule as information is available.

Jane Biehl
PNWBA President
PNWBA Head Judge
PNWBA CBJ# 200214
KCBS CBJ# 53194
Go to Top of Page

DaveL

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2017 :  12:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Send DaveL an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jane,

Is there a mailing list or a place we should be routinely checking to ensure we know when the classes become available. While I reside in Vancouver, BC, I would certainly be willing to travel a great distance to take a class, so any and all classes are of interest. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dave

quote:
Originally posted by ptldrabbit

We are in the process of setting up our class schedule for 2017. Just one of the locations we are working on is in Portland and we are looking at dates in March that work for all the instructors.

We will be posting our schedule as information is available.

Go to Top of Page

ptldrabbit

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2017 :  12:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When our classes are set and registration is available they will be listed above our competition calendar. Look for the Judging and Cooking class tabs.

Jane Biehl
PNWBA President
PNWBA Head Judge
PNWBA CBJ# 200214
KCBS CBJ# 53194
Go to Top of Page

ptldrabbit

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2017 :  4:55:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rumor has it that a Portland, OR Judging Class registration form will be posted to our website by the end of this week.

Jane Biehl
PNWBA President
PNWBA Head Judge
PNWBA CBJ# 200214
KCBS CBJ# 53194
Go to Top of Page

ptldrabbit

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2017 :  10:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rumor was correct . . . . Portland Judging class registration is posted to website, classes tab above calendar.

quote:

Rumor has it that a Portland, OR Judging Class registration form will be posted to our website by the end of this week.

Jane Biehl
PNWBA President
PNWBA Head Judge
PNWBA CBJ# 200214
KCBS CBJ# 53194
Go to Top of Page

DaveL

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2017 :  08:53:46 AM  Show Profile  Send DaveL an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Rumor was correct . . . . Portland Judging class registration is posted to website, classes tab above calendar.

Will there be other classes closer to Vancouver, BC? If not, I'll register for this class. Just trying to save a 6 hour drive. Thanks!

quote:

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2017 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000